Auschwitz is the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany during the 2nd WW. After the annexation of Polish lands by the Third Reich, Hitler established a Camp in the suburbs of the Oswiecim city (Auschwitz in German) approximately 60 kilometers west of Krakow. The fortified walls, barbed wires, barracks, gas chambers, and crematoria allow us to imagine the scale and horrors of the Holocaust as well as learn from the past.
Our tour lasts around 7 hours door to door.
After the booking is finalized, we will contact you with pickup time and other details.
You will be picked up from the place of your choosing in Krakow.
Firstly you arrive at Oswiecim and visit the 1st camp for men and women – Auschwitz. This tour usually takes 2 hours.
Secondly, after a short break, see another part of camp – Birkenau for another hour.
After the tour, Our professional English-speaking driver will drive you back to Krakow.
Would you like to listen to a tour guide in your native language? – Contact us and we will arrange it!
Know before you go:
- As per the requirements of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking.
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- The time of the tour may change +/- one hour. The exact pickup time will be confirmed via email at least 1 or 2 days before the tour. Please note that the local tour supplier has no control over the exact timing of the visit to the museum.
- The maximum size of bags permitted inside the museum is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters.