TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TOURIST AND TRANSPORTATION SERVICES IN Marek Hasior Hello Cracow COMPANY
LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS AND DEFINITIONS
Organizer – COMPANY Marek Hasior Hello Cracow, address Praska 22 st., 30-328 Kraków, Lesser Poland voivodeship, tax number 737-20-43-699, company ID 120721749/
Voucher – a document issued by the Sales Center that cinforms the reservation and payment of the trip purchased by the Tourist.
Reservation/Booking – document sent to the Tourist by the Organizer in person, via e-mail (voucher) or by partners.
Tourist/Client – a natural or legal person who is a recipient of the services of Marek Hasior Hello Cracow.
Website – www.hellocracow.com webiste, which displays the offer of events and allows to book tours and transport.
Driver – the person driving the vehicle during the tour.
Tour Guide – a person supervising the trip schedule, especially taking care of its quality.
Tourist Service/Transportation Service – services offered to travelers, activities that are aimed at satisfying the material and intangible tourist needs of Clients.
Apartments – partners cooperating with the Organizer, offering rooms with a high standard.
External Online Platform – websites other than hellocracow.com selling the Organizer’s services.
The regulations listed below apply to all Customers who have purchased a tourist and transport service at the office, through our website and through our partners, including online platforms.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE TOURIST
1. The Tourist has a personal ID in accordance with the data on the voucher.
2. The Tourist is obliged to check whether the informations on the voucher are correct.
3. The Tourist whose voucher has not been fully paid is obliged to pay at latest before the start of the trip or to the time agreed between the parties.
4. Persons who are entitled to a trip discount are obliged to inform about it the Driver/Tour Guide and present a document confirming the discount.
The Tourist is obliged to inform the Organizer about luggage exceeding the weight of 30 kg and a height greater than 40 cm. Luggage exceeding this limit may be accepted only with the consent of the Tour Guide/Driver.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE ORGANIZER
1. The Organizer provides the Buyer with a service consistent with the description and price list of the trip.
2. The Organizer is obliged to provide professional customer service from the moment of booking the trip until its completion.
3. The Organizer answers the questions of Clients and watches over the trip from the beginning till the end.
4. In case of random incidents independent of any of the parties, the company Marek Hasior Hello Cracow is not responsible for the task not performed.
5. The Organizer is not responsible for delays caused by random events and because of the fault of the Tourist.
6. If the Organizer is forced to cancel the trip due to random events, he must immediately inform the Tourist about this fact. In this situation, on the basis of the act
on tourist services “since 2004 No. 223 art. 2268 with later changes “, the Tourist does not retain the right to claim compensation from the Organizer.
In case of a infringement of the regulations, the Buyer should immediately notify the Organizer. Any complaints containing a detailed description of the disputable situation should be reported to the Organizer:
immediately, in order to take immediate steps to improve the quality of the Organizer’s services,
in person at the office, i.e. Adama Asnyka 7, 31-144 Kraków,
by email or by phone,
by post, within 30 days from the date of ending the tourist
PAYMENT, RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION OF A TRIP
1. Payment for the purchased service can be made both by cash transaction, as well as by cash transfer or by payment card on dates set by the parties. If the
Tourist together with the Organizer sets a different form of payment, it will be made within the set deadline.
2. If a booking is made via a website, the Client chooses the time and method
of payment and the confirmation of booking is sent to the e-mail address indicated.
3. All services on the website are given in the Polish currency. If you pay in another currency the value is converted at the exchange rate of the day.
by phone number or by e-mail to the office (the employee checks the availability of the trip and its price),
through the form of external internet platforms,
at the other points of sale with accreditation of the
During the reservation process, the Tourist is obliged to provide the necessary information:
first name and last name,
date of a trip,
type of a trip,
place of accommodation during their stay,
number of people.
The document confirming the reservation is:
voucher issued to Tourists during making a payment before the trip at the company’s headquarters,
voucher issued by the apartments cooperating with Marek Hasior Hello Cracow,
voucher sent to the indicated e-mail address by the
7. The Organizer reserves the right to change the contract no later than 12 hours before the start of the trip and provide the Customer with information about planned changes via e-mail.
8. The Tourists have the right to cancel their reservation free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the trip.
9. Organized trips (more than 5 people) can be canceled up to 36 hours before the start of the trip.
10. In special circumstances, when the costs of organizing a trip require significant financial costs and a human factor, the Organizer reserves the right to charge a fee to compensate for the real costs incurred.
5.11. In exceptional circumstances and after consultation with the Organizer, the Buyer may change the date of booking.
GUIDING RULES ON A TRIP
1. Depending on the type of a service the Tourist starts the trip punctually at the time indicated in the reservation from the previously agreed place (“meeting point” Plac Szczepański 1 or the address given in the reservation).
The Organizer reserves the right to delay in case of heavy traffic.
2. In the case of a Tourist’s absence and lack of contact, the Tour Guide/Driver has the right to decide to continue the trip without the person concerned.
3. The Tour Guide/Driver has the right to refuse to participate in the trip people which are (and/or) aggressive, posing a threat and being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
4. The Tourist starting the trip is obliged to show the voucher.
5. The persons participating in the trip are responsible for all damage to the vehicle to the extent determined by the Driver/Tour Guide.
6. The Tourist behaves responsibly and appropriately especially in places of worship, museums and other points that require special respect.
7. In order to ensure the smooth running of the trip, the Tourist performs the instructions of the Tour Guide/Driver..
8. The Tourist is obliged to follow instructions given by the Driver while driving.
9. In case of random events the Tourist follows the instructions of the Tour Guide.
If during the trip the Tourist receives audio equipment and headphones he is obliged to use them for their intended purpose. In the case of damage the Tourist undertakes to cover the damage related to the repair.
Other issues not regulated by the above regulations should be settled in accordance with the rules set out in the Civil Code Act issued on April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and the Tourist Services Act issued on August 29, 1997.
1. These regulations have been created in accordance with Polish law. All claims and disputes are resolved by the competent judicial authority.
2. The Regulations are available for Tourists at the office and at ww.hellocracow.com
3. The provisions shall apply from 1st August, 2019.
Making a reservation on our website is a consent to the placement of personal data in the administrator’s database.
Customer data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data.
By using our services, the Client declares that the rules and regulations are understandable and clear and accepted unreservedly. By clicking “I accept the reservation conditions”, the Client understands and accepts the terms of the regulations and is aware of the consequences resulting from them.
Book your tour