Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine, with personal driver
Two must see places in one day
– symbol of Holocaust and the underground world made of salt
Do you plan a short stay in Krakow and you want to see as much as you can? Choose our 2in1 tour – pay tribute to victims of Holocaust and admire masterpieces carved in salt by miners.
We will start in Auschwitz – the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany established approximately 60 kilometers west of Krakow. Three hours guided tour will allow you to image the scale of the mass extermination. After lunch we will travel to Wieliczka where famous salt mine is located. To visit one of the most amazing monuments in Polish cultural history you will need 2,5 hours. Our tour usually lasts 10-12 hours in total.
|Number of people||2||3||4||5 - 6||7 - 8||more|
|Price per person (PLN)||400||320||290||260||250||Please, contact with us|
|Number of people||Price per person (PLN)|
|5 - 6||260|
|7 - 8||250|
|more||Please, contact with us|
- Entrance fees and guided tours
- English speaking driver is on your disposal during the tour. Sightseeing is more flexible and adapted to your needs.
- Door-to-door transportation (free hotel or apartment pick up and drop off)
- Professional help in case of any issue
- Car only for you